Please ensure you only fill out this form for one child at a time. If you have multiple children please fill out a separate form.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by the school about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented in the headteachers’ letter dated 15th January 2021 and the attached Privacy Notice.
2. I have discussed the testing with my child and my child is happy to participate. If on the day of testing they do not wish to take part, then they will not be made to do so and consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
3. I consent to my child having a nose and throat swab for lateral flow tests. I have discussed the testing with my child and they are happy to participate and self-swab.
4. I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests for the below named person. If, on the day of testing they do not wish to take part, then I understand they will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test.
5. I consent that my child’s sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
6. I understand that if my child’s result(s) are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by the school except where they are a close contact of a confirmed positive.
7. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I consent to my child having a nose and throat swab for confirmatory PCR testing.
8. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I commit to ensuring that my child is removed from school premises as promptly as possible.
9. I agree that my child will need to self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result, until the results of the confirmatory PCR have been received.
10. I agree that if my child’s test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to the school and I understand that my child will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.
11. I consent that if a close contact of my child tests positive but my child has tested negative, they will continue to attend school but will be tested every day at school for 7 days.
I confirm that I agree to the above Terms of Consent
Please complete the fields below for your child. If you have multiple children at the school please fill out a separate form for each one.
Mobile Number – this is where test results will be sent. Please do not put a landline number – you can only receive test results to a mobile number.
Details of any health or accessibility issues which might affect a child’s safe participation in the testing exercise.